Technology Smackdown -Call for Ideas
Attention IT, Social Media, & Technology Consultants!
Show off your stuff at the First Annual Issaquah Chamber
September 13th 11:30-1:30
On September 13, 2012 (11:30-1:30) we will be hosting a fun competition for your benefit and the education of our members in the area of new technology apps, ideas available in the marketplace.
Here is how it will work:
• 4 Technology Panelists
• Each panelist will present three Interesting, Cool, Unique, Brand New, Amazing technology apps or ideas for BUSINESS.
• Each Idea has a MAXIMUM of 3 minutes.
• You will be competing with the others for the best idea and the hearts and votes of the audience.
• We’ll keep track of the ideas and the audience will vote for the winner.
• The winner will win hundreds of dollars of free marketing from the chamber, A HUGE and very coveted winner’s medal, and credibility never before experienced!!!!
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, contact information, and your three ideas. Please just provide the idea and a couple bullets or sentences to support the idea. We will keep these ideas TOP SECRET and we will contact you to discuss further.
Emails with ideas must be received by June 29th.
Added on 06/21/2012
Filed UnderLatest News & Events by Blog
|Click to register|
|Posts by Category|
|Bulletins and Alerts
Latest News & Events
New Board Member
New Chamber Members
|View By Author|
« Show All