Make Issaquah, Washington your
Innovation in Issaquah Video-highlighting our top business innovators
for Business Success
Home of the Global Headquarters for Costco Wholesale Inc
Leading Technology Employers Focused on Innovation
Brand New State of the Art Hospital - Swedish Issaquah
A Planned Community College Campus
A Welcoming Business Climate for Small Businesses
Amazing outdoor recreation...some of the best in Washington!
A Hotbed of Innovation and Technology
Award Winning Schools Devoted to Our Students
A Rich Center of Arts and Culture Unique to the Area
Strong Infrastructure, Highway Access and Airport Proximity
Ten Reasons to Make Issaquah Your Basecamp for Growing Your Business!
1. High Per Capita Income Issaquah ranks 25th of 522 areas in the State of Washington for per capita income...an important measure of disposible income, community prosperity and access to local talent.
2. Strong Growth According to the Washington State Office of Financial Management, Issaquah ranked 6th of 279 eligible incorporated communities in population growth between 2000 and 2005.
3. Top Rankings by Major Publications In 2011, Outside Magazine ranked Issaquah as one of America's Top 20 Cities to Live in..."Fit Fun and Packed with Adventure". Forbes.com ranked Issaquah the 2nd fastest-growing suburb in the state, and the 89th in the nation.
4. Top Schools The Issaquah School District is consistently listed as one of the top in the State of Washington, providing children with a strong foundation and competitive edge in the global talent marketplace. Bellevue College,a nationally ranked community college plans to break ground in 2013 of its Issaquah campus.
5. Air and Ground Transportation Issaquah situated along the busy I-90 corridor and is just minutes away from the I-90/405 interchange, linking directly with Bellevue, Seattle, Renton, Everett and more. Issaquah is also within 30 miles of the Seattle-Tacoma International airport.
6. Strong Employer Base: Major employers provide a strong and stable economic base for the community, including Costco Corporate/Costco Wholesale, Microsoft, Spacelabs, Sanmar, Swedish Hospital and more.
7. Brand New Hospital Swedish Hospital, a cutting-edge, state of the art medical campus, opened in 2011 providing a broad range of inpatient and outpatient medical services including oncology, cardiac care, obstetrics, pediatric specialty care, emergency services, primary care and a host of other medical and surgical services and specialists, with a full capacity of over 250 beds.
8. Space to Grow Your Business Issaquah boasts a strong portfolio of commercial office space, scalable to your needs as you grow.
9. Urban Villages-Talus and the Issaquah Highlands-two award-winning mixed use residential developments, preserving thousands of acres of forested Cascase wilderness for your exploring.
10. Arts, Health and Recreation-An Award-winning theater, a growing health care and wellness focus and bountiful access to outdoor recreation combines to make Issaquah the perfect location to live and work. Head west for 30 minutes and you are in downtown Seattle, east for 30 minutes and you are in knee deep power ready for a day on the ski slopes.
Want more information?
Questions about Issaquah?
Ready for site selection help?
April 1, 2015: Chamber Events Committee Meeting (CEC)
April 2, 2015: Wake Up Issaquah Breakfast at Office Depot
April 2, 2015: Education Committee Meeting
April 16, 2015: Government Affairs Committee Meeting
April 17, 2015: Issaquah Chamber Budget & Finance Committee Meeting
- view all
NEWS & ARTICLES
Why the Costco Development Agreement Matters to Our Town Submitted by Matt on September 4
- Read more news