Program Information & Nomination Form
As part of the Chamber’s goal to promote local businesses and help share local success stories, we are seeking nominations for businesses who have demonstrated outstanding innovation in product development, services, systems or strategies. Entries can be self nominations, or nominations of another business or of a non-profit organization. Nominees can be businesses who are focusing on innovation as an early-stage strategy, or have achieved a significant industry leadership position due to their focus on innovation. Nominees can also represent innovative and creative ideas, partnerships, services or other examples of how Issaquah businesses/organizations are using creativity and new thinking to support the Issaquah community and our local economy.
Help us identify and recognize Issaquah's private sector and non-profit innovators! Using the below fields, please take 5-10 minutes to nominate a local business or non-profit in greater Issaquah and help us recognize and celebrate their contribution to our community and local economy.
Examples/Ideas worthy of Nominations
1. An innovative marketing strategy
2. A unique partnership with another business or non-profit
3. The identification and tapping of a new market niche
4. A new method to enhance customer service
5. A new business concept, product or service that could become a regional or industry leader and brings positive exposure to the Issaquah community
• Gain visibility and recognition for the business/organization (all nominees will be highlighted).
• All nominees will be showcased on the Chamber’s media platforms in February, 2014.
• Winners for the top three (3) Innovators in Issaquah will be recognized at the February 13th Chamber Luncheon.
Nominees must have a demonstrated at least a year's presence within and surrounding the Greater Issaquah community for at least a year. Chamber membership is encouraged but not mandatory. Entries only accepted by private-sector, for-profit, non-profit or not-for profit entities. All entries will be reviewed by an independent panel appointed by the Chamber’s Executive Committee. Decisions rest exclusively with the panel and the Chamber. Application deadline is 5:00pm on February 4th, 2014.
Please limit responses to approximately 200 words per question
October 28, 2014: Meet & Greet: Holiday Affair Food & Wine Tasting at Matthew's
October 29, 2014: Lunch Mob - Support Local & Network!
November 6, 2014: B2B Alliance Meeting
November 13, 2014: Women's Luncheon: Fall Trends & Holiday Styling Tips
November 18, 2014: Wake Up Issaquah Networking Mixer
- view all
NEWS & ARTICLES
Why the Costco Development Agreement Matters to Our Town Submitted by Matt on September 4
- Read more news