Program Information & Nomination Form
As part of the Chamber’s goal to promote local businesses and help share local success stories, we are seeking nominations for businesses who have demonstrated outstanding innovation in product development, services, systems or strategies. Entries can be self nominations, or nominations of another business or non-profit organizations. Nominees can be businesses who are focusing on innovation as an early-stage strategy, or have achieved a significant industry leadership position due to their focus on innovation. Nominees can also represent innovative and creative ideas, partnerships, services or other examples of how Issaquah businesses/organizations are using creativity and new thinking to support the Issaquah community and our local economy.
Help us identify and recognize Issaquah's private sector and non-profit innovators! Using the below fields, please take 5-10 minutes to nominate a local business or non-profit in greater Issaquah and help us recognize and celebrate their contribution to our community and local economy.
Examples/Ideas worthy of Nominations
1. An innovative marketing strategy
2. A unique partnership with another business or non-profit
3. The identification and tapping of a new market niche
4. A new method to enhance customer service
5. A new product or service that could become a regional or industry leader
• Gain visibility and recognition for the business/organization (all nominees will be highlighted).
• All nominees will be showcased on the Chamber’s media platforms (website, print, social media, etc) during January, February and March of 2012.
• Winners for the top three (3) Innovators in Issaquah will be recognized at the January 24th Chamber Luncheon and in subsequent print and video pieces in 2012.
Nominees must have a substantial presence within the Greater Issaquah community (for at least a year). Chamber membership is encouraged. Entries only accepted by private-sector, for-profit, non-profit or not-for profit entities. All entries will be reviewed by an independent panel appointed by the Chamber’s Executive Committee. Decisions rest exclusively with the panel and the Chamber. Application deadline is 5:00pm on January 15th.
Please limit responses to approximately 200-500 words per question
NEWS & ARTICLES
- Read more news