Is Your Staff Remarkable?
Help us prepare Issaquah for this year’s Salmon Days Festival by volunteering on Friday, October 6th as a ReMARKable Marker!
Bring your team and work behind the scenes to help mark the streets downtown, which will identify booth locations for the vendors. This is a great way to connect with the community, build team spirit and show your love and support for Issaquah.
To thank the businesses that help on Friday, October 6th our team will be out taking images of the volunteers and posting on our social media accounts, tagging your business. Sign up for this or other volunteer opportunities at Salmon Days 2023 (festivalsetup.com)
Here are the highlights:
1. We need adult volunteers for Friday, October 6th starting at 3:30pm until approximately 7:30pm
2. Your business can create a team of 2 volunteers to 20 volunteers.
3. Volunteers on Friday are allowed to wear their own branded shirts.
4. Volunteers will work behind the scenes preparing the city for the festival which starts on Saturday.
5. Duties will include marking the streets and other locations within the festival footprint which will identify the booth spaces for the vendors.
6. We request volunteers be at least 18 years old, friendly, able to read a map and be able to problem solve.
7. Teams will check in at the Issaquah’s Train Depot at Depot Park (150 1st Ave NE, Issaquah, WA 98027) at 3:30pm
8. We do ask that volunteers sign up through our volunteer portal. Your team will want to sign up for the position called ReMARKable Markers. Sign up for this or other volunteer opportunities at Salmon Days 2023 (festivalsetup.com)